Thursday, August 13, 2009

We make bro hoe shirts

It's mid August and I hate it. I hate the sun, it's not hockey season, and my birthday is at the end of the month; this stupid month makes life have no meaning.

The writing process of our new record is picking up. For those who care (which is no one)we will be releasing a limited number of tapes with two new songs that will be on the full length. We are hoping to have it out within the next month and we will post one song on our myspace and here.

We have a ton of merch left over from Sound and Fury, I will put it up on our (hopefully) fixed merch store. If you haven't received your order, I will send you a ton of free shit because I'm a moron who can't get my head out of my ass.

Once the recording for our full length happens, we will have posted tour dates. A full US and full Canadian tour can be expected.

Until then, don't get the flu vaccine.

-Nick

No comments: