Monday, March 16, 2009

The Man, The Legend, The Raver: Clark Todd

In case you didn't see the news, we are playing Rainfest in Tacoma, WA for the second year in a row with Ceremony, Hammer Bros, WISDOM IN CHAINS (OH BABY), Sabertooth, and a whoooole lot more. The dates on this jawn are MAY 22, 23, 24.

Sharks have won two games in a row and they seem to be on the trail back to 'Sharks Hockey' which they had down to a science for about the first 44 games of the season. This makes life for those who surround me on a daily or at least weekly basis tolerable. I was never worried about the Sharks when they were losing; why should I be? Corey Perry is a little whiney bitch, by the way. If you have heard about his complaint about Nabokov then read up about it, find the video and decide for yourself.


Look at that picture of Mr. Perry and TRY and tell me isn't the biggest cooter ever. Christ, I don't know how he hasn't gotten run at more this year. I guess that's the Ducks strategy because just looking at him makes me want to fist his mouth. Piss people off by making them look at him, they take bad penalties, Ducks on PP all night. They are 9th after all. He's so stupid looking though. Don't you know that one guy that just makes you wanna punch them every time you look at their stupid face? Fuck.

Oh yeah! We are still writing our full length. I'll post when we have a recording date so people can read it and say, "oh shit I totally don't care!" The last of the split pre-orders have shipped, I have been told. There are only about 50 copies left so get them, please.

Until next time, never sleep, listen to Never Healed and Withdrawal's new song.

Never trust 33.

-Nick

No comments: